Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Thanks So Much

Sunflowers and geraniums are my favorite flowers.  This sunflower stamp from Stampin Up is on my top ten list of most used and loved stamps. 

The card is based on a sketch (below).  I added a dark brown patterned paper (can you see the round dots?) with a square of burlap on a white square card.  Then I stamped the yellow sunflower on a piece of watercolor paper and used my water pen to highlight the edges with orange ink. 

I picked up some brads a month or so ago so that was good timing!    The orange brad and polka dot flag add a little extra touch.  The 'Thanks so much' stamp is from Paper Smooches.










I'll be posting this card on two challenges:


 Play along with THIS week's challenge!

retro sketches #111




Hump Day!!
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Just love this card, the colours and the layout, just perfect x Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo of your card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete