Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Birthday with Hexagons -- again!!

Hexagons are wonderful.  I am so glad someone (don't know who) decided to make a hexagon stamp and hexagon punch!

I pinned the card below made by Marelle Taylor in Australia on Pinterest and it is by far the most pinned card I have ever pinned.  Every day I get a notice that at least five people have pinned that card -- up to 349 this morning.  Can you imagine the total number of pins for this card including other people's boards?

Hexagon Sweater Weather - Marelle Taylor Stampin Up! Demonstrator Sydney Australia 

I have made a lot of cards with hexagons and give this card all the idea credit.

So here is my latest hexagon card.  I love teal and purple together so I punched a few hexagons and added them to a white base, then blue piece and then a purple card with pinkish ribbon.  Kind of cheery.  Need to add a little glue to the edges.






I was going to enter the card in a challenge, but got so wrapped up in making the card I forgot to use a necessary product.  oh well.

Take care,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment