Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

Hi!

One more card for the week.  This card was fun to make.  I covered a piece of card stock with cute little strips of Washi tape - love the colors.  I picked up a round tray dispenser at Costco (my favorite store!!) a few months back,  The tray was full of different colors and two sizes of Washi tape.  Really handy to use.



Then I placed the  smaller square in the middle of a white square card, added a red button and yellow bow, a few butterflies and bling and the sentiment in the corner.

I'll post this card to the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge



Have a great weekend!
Kathy




1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I love all those washi patterns - they work so well together. Lovely card and great colors. Thanks so much for playing at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!

    ReplyDelete