Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Glittering Grey


Before I start smoking my salmon and tossing together a salad to take to my SIL for Easter Dinner, I wanted to post my Festive Friday Challenge card.  

Grey just seemed the way to go and some duplicates (think mirror).  I started with a grey base and added an embossed white card.  Then I die cut the other grey piece and embossed smaller white piece.  Just after Christmas I picked up the grey flowers at Michael's.  They looked so pretty I could not pass them up (plus the $1 price was right!).

I didn't add a sentiment as I thought the glittery flower should take center stage.  The final touch was little bits of green bling scattered around the centers of the embossed snowflakes.









http://festivefriday.blogspot.com/2014/04/festive-friday-29-ffc29.html 
Festive Friday Challenge #29


Okay, that's it.  Have a great day!!
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the colour combination (grey is probably my favourite neutral after white!) and the sparkle and texture is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed background. beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I really love the embossing and the way you've framed in the pretty flower! Glad you enjoyed our inspiration at Festive Friday…so happy you played along!

    ReplyDelete