Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Congratulations

Graduations and retirements are coming soon.  This card is very similar to a birthday card I saw on Pinterest -- my favorite source of inspiration!  I changed the sentiment to Congratulations and added a little pocket on the inside for a gift card or money.

The front seemed a little blah so I tacked on several silver and red sequins.  The basic card is black and the black and white patterned paper is from my stash.  The sentiment is from one of my favorite sets:  Word Up from Paper Smooches (though I think this set is retired as it does not match the current Word Up set on their website).

 If you need a bunch of birthday or graduation cards, this would be a top candidate -- quick and easy.





I'm adding this card to the Paper Smooches April Challenge - Black and White with a Pop of Color.   









         


Have a great day!
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment