Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2016

now and forever

Well, panic just set in for a minute.  I thought I missed the closing time for The Challenge #69 but then I saw the challenge closes at noon PST -- I'm EST.  yay!!


 I made this card a couple days ago and life just got in the way and now I have time to post it.   It is a simple card with a pretty striped chevron paper on the teal base card.  I die cut the center heart and the smaller hearts, added a rafia bow in pink and white, and tacked on a few sequins.  The stamp is from Paper Smooches.




Ah, yes, this has been one of those weeks.  I totally forgot to add the second challenge for this card.   This one is the April 2016 Inspiration Challenge for Verve Stamps.  I love looking at their challenges and the entries - very talented people.  I need to get Verve stamps.



   April 2016 Verve Diva Inspirations Challenge | www.vervestamps.blogspot.com

Have a great Sunday!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! Love the rainbow background. Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete