Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2016

Grandma... You're So Special

Grandma...  You're So Special.   Love this stamp and Grandmas deserve a special card.  While looking at my yellow daffodils and green grass, I decided to make a card with the pretty little paper flowers I picked up a while ago. 

I sponged a white doily with yellow ink, place it on an embossed white piece and layered the flowers on the doily.  The center of each flower has a dab of clear Wink of Stella.  Then I added a few dabs in the doily spaces and the O at the top.  Nifty pen and so easy to use!

Then I added a piece of green card stock to the yellow base card and adhered the white embossed card to the green.  Finally, I added two little green paper flowers in the corners.

Oh, forgot.  I stamped the sentiment on the white card stock before I embossed the white piece with the dotted folder and Big Shot.  The inside of the card is stamped Happy Mother's Day.




Grandma... You're So Special will be posted to these challenges:

 

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C333   Flowers

 CASology Week 194 Mom

  

 

 

Have a great week!

Kathy

 



1 comment:

  1. This is so very pretty. I love your basket of yellow flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete